Frequently Asked Questions

+ What do I need to bring with me?

Current CA fishing license and punch cards.

+ Do I need to get my fishing license before the trip?

Yes. You will need to have your current CA fishing license before the day of the trip. You can purchase them online at

+ What comes with my fly trip?

I will always contact you the evening before to set up a meeting spot. I have all the equipment needed. Lunch and water is provided as well. We'll fish a full 8-hour day.

+ Do you do both spin fishing and fly fishing as a guide?

Yes I do both spin and fly fishing. However, I will only be able to accomodate one type of fishing per trip.

+ What do I need for a Salmon / Striped Bass / Spin Fishing Trout Trip in Jet Boat?

I provide all the necessary fishing equipment. You will bring your ice chest, food and drinks.